Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Sleepy noodle

I think we can officially say this will be the last time this ever happens with our big four year old boy!  He hurt himself and was so hysterical all he wanted was for his daddy to hold him.  And after a minute or two Josh realized this little pud was asleep!  My goodness he was adorable.  He was so out of it that Josh was able to take him to bed and he took a nice long nap, which is rare for him.
I think both the boys have been very happy to have Josh home with us for a while.  Not so sure Josh is ready for all the "daddy, daddy, daddy" that goes on, but I think he would miss is if they stopped!  We have so many pictures, events, and stories to blog, so hopefully I will be able to catch up over the next few weeks.  This past month has been such a whirlwind I have just not had the energy to blog in the evenings.  This one was easy, though! :)

No comments: