Monday, July 02, 2012

Markers!!

This child loves markers!!  I never had this problem with the boys.  But I guess if I think about it that could be because we didn't have markers around when they were little.  Yeah, that would make sense.  Well, no matter how hard I try to keep them put up, hardly  a day goes by where she doesn't find some.  And then she goes to town. This picture what a day where I caught her early.  She is usually covered head to toe, starting with her mouth first.  Doesn't she look like she knows she did something wrong?!  And I also must announce that we finally dropped the bottle!!  All of these.....


...went right into the trashcan.  I started to throw them out and then ran and took a picture.  So silly, right?  I just started to get all emotional that she is our last baby and I just won't have bottles on the counter anymore.  Ridiculous, I know.  Getting over no more babies is hard work!!  Although I do have to say I enjoy having all that space back in the top of my dishwasher!  :)

No comments: