Monday, February 12, 2007

Bye Daddy!




So Noah J and I had to take Daddy to the airport this morning for a flight to Omaha. I was sad, but Noah J thought it was lots of fun! He was even super sweet this morning sitting with Daddy drinking his milk. Then he helped him pull his luggage out the car - we were cracking up cause it was about a thousand pounds, but he really thought he could do it all by himself. You know how the airport is these days, where you can't see anything or do anything, but Noah discovered the escalator and decided that was great fun.

Josh will only be in Omaha for 3 days, so its not too bad this time (considering last time it was 3 months!). He said it was freezing and that there is snow everywhere and they are supposed to get 3-5 inches tonight. I think its exciting but Josh is freaked to drive in it! Wednesday's low is -7!! I can say I'm not jealous of that!

No comments: