Friday, June 27, 2008

Natural Science Museum






I didn't realize it, but I'm way behind on my blogging! I've got tons of pictures/events to post, so I'm trying to catch up.

We went to the Natural Science Museum last weekend, cause Noah has decided that he's way into dinosaurs. The crazy thing is that I think Wyatt loved them even more than Noah! He would jump up and down and point every time we came near them! Noah did really like seeing the animal scenes they had set up, and he also loved the stones and jewels section. They had a jewel vault set up, that was completely dark inside, other than for single lights on the jewels, and he really liked that part. He was super pumped that one of them looked like a Christmas tree! He was cracking us up, too. He told my mom, "It's so dark in here that I can't even see my one finger!"

No comments: