Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The cutest outfits ever!



Again, I'm going to admit I'm embarrassed that I'm just now blogging Christmas. I just keep putting it off - it takes so long to upload the photos it makes me nuts! I just had to share a few pics of the boys in their cute Christmas Eve clothes. Aren't they so handsome? And they didn't even put up too much of a fuss about the collar, which was a relief!

I was horrified when the week before Christmas I finally pulled the clothes out to wash them, only to realize that they were all HUGE!! I bought them in October and don't know what I was thinking. And of course they were past the return date on the receipt, but luckily the nice Crazy 8 people let me exchange them, even though I did have to drive to Memorial City Mall to find half of it. But isn't is it so worth it for this much cuteness! You know how much I love me some argyle. And the gray striped pants?! Please! I'm bummed I didn't get a nice pic of the boys together - it just makes them both nuts and I wanted everything to run as smoothly as possible!

No comments: