Sunday, February 01, 2009

New Year's Eve!


p

OK, I'm going to admit that finally posting our New Year's eve pictures now, the last day of January, is pretty bad. And the saddest thing is that I didn't ever post Christmas pictures either cause I kept putting it off! Now it seems ridiculous to write about it!

We had dinner with the folks and then came home to do fireworks. You can see what Noah thought of it - he sat in the back of the Sorento (along with our stuff from Target!) with the window open. He would crouch down and hide from the ones he didn't like - it was pretty funny! Of course Wy loved it and didn't mind the noise at all! Josh made a fire in the firepit so we sad around it on the driveway and watched the show. Lots of fun!

And to end the night we had our friends/neighbors over and we had a few drinks and played Scattergories and Taboo! My 2 favorite games! And shockingly, I let the kids stay up till midnight! You know my kids have never been awake after 10 pm, and are in bed by 7:30 most nights, so this was a big deal! I never thought Wyatt would make it, but he could have kept going! Shocker of all shockers, Noah was the grumpy gus who could hardly make it!

No comments: