Monday, August 27, 2012

Not Back To School and why my kids are always sick!

We had so much fun celebrating not back to school day this year!!  Every year we got out to breakfast with a friend or two and celebrate not going to school like the rest of the kids are in our district that day.  Check out our little babies last year... can you even believe how they have grown?? And our circle of friends has grown too, and I am so thankful for that!!  The last two years have been very difficult friendship wise and I finally feel like I am surrounded by ladies that love me and my kids and will be here for the long haul.  I thank God for each of you!!  You know who you are.  ;)




And just in case you were wondering why my kids are always sick.  It's cause I photograph things like this instead of getting her to stop.  ;) 

No comments: