Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The party: Part 1, the cake!




I don't know why, but I just cannot seem to summon up the courage to blog about the boys' party. I guess cause it stressed me out so much, and I'm so relieved that its over. So I think I'll post the pics a bit at a time, and I find the strength! :)

So here's the cake to start things off. Isn't it just too cute? Clarabel was chocolate, Annie was yellow, and Thomas was pound cake. They were delicious and turned out so well that I was really pleased. You KNOW that I am NOT an artist, so I was very very nervous about this, but I was socked at how easy it turned out to be. Actually baking the cakes themselves, and mixing the frosting was the hardest part.

When Noah came home from my parents and saw the cake he was SOOOO excited that it made all the hard work worthwhile. He kept asking "this dry yet?" I guess he thought once it was dry he could eat it! Hee hee hee!

No comments: