Sunday, July 27, 2008

Luvin brothers!



The other morning little Wy fell and hit his head and was just hysterical. And of course, at that same moment Noah J decided he just HAD to watch Cars. So instead of making Noah J wait I asked him if he wanted to hold Wy and make him feel better. He was so excited to get to comfort him. They were so darn cute sitting there in their jammies I made them stay so I could run and get the camera.

On a side note, yes, I am completely humiliated that my 3-year-old is sucking on a passy. The boy just LOVES that thing. He told me the passy fairy is "yuck" and that he doesn't want a present from her. :) But we've named the date - when Wyatt is 18 months old (3 months from now) we're getting rid of ALL the passy's in the house. My poor boys won't know what to do with themselves!

No comments: