Sunday, September 28, 2008

More park pictures!






Here are a handful of more pictures from the park with Maddie 2 weeks ago. I can't wait till it cools down just a smidgen more and we will go back! Fun!

I love the picture of the boys at the bottom of the slide. I was trying to get them to smile, but Wyatt just kept turning around and trying to climb back up. Noah's holding that big stick and he has such a mischievous smile on his face - it looks like Wyatt might not know what's coming! Actually, Noah and Maddie were using that stick to get rid of the bad dragons that were in the park. And then they made a "fire" with all of the sticks that had fallen down because of the storm. Noah said they were roasting marshmallows. YUM!

1 comment:

Trenda said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog about the toy story stuff! I actually did make my daughter's alien costume. I looked around at second hand stores for a costume with some type of green head, similar to the alien one. I figured if I didn't find one I could just make one, but it would be easier not to. Anyway, I found a costume that was a pea pod for babies. I cut the head part off and added the eyes, antenna and ears by using scraps from the costume itself. Since I didn't have a pattern it took a while to get everything just right. For the eyes I just cut circles of white cotton fabric and the green, sewed them together and stuffed them with pillow stuffing. I then glued on black felt circles and hot clued the eyes to the hat. Anyway, it just took trial and error. You may be able to find a pattern some where or buy a costume on e-bay or something. Let me know if you have any more questions.