Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Birthday, Jesus' Birthday



It's hard to believe, but little Noah J had his first school Christmas program last week. He was positively the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! I felt terrible cause the poor kid was sick as a dog, with a sore throat and a fever, but I made him go. After we missed his Thanksgiving Feast cause we were camping and he is STILL waiting for it to happen, I just knew he couldn't miss this. We all thought he would either never make it onto the stage, or he would cry the whole time, but he was such a big boy! He didn't sing anything, but he did do most of the hand movements. Here is a short clip of the first song they did - Noah J is right in the middle in the argyle sweatervest. Oh my goodness when I watch this I just want to eat him up!!

No comments: