Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow!!!!






So of course everyone already knows last week that is snowed in Houston, but I just had to share out pics anyway. The kids absolutely freaked out - I think cause I just started running around the house screaming! I just grabbed them up, found the keys to the back door, and ran outside. Poor kids didn't even have shoes and jackets, but they were sure excited. Well, at least Noah was. Wyatt didn't really know what to think of it - he was just happy that he actually got to go outside, since he had been asking all day. Little did we know that this was just a small taste of what was to come, cause that night we drove up to College Station to go to Santa's Wonderland, and they had over 2 inches! I'll share those pics later this week - I just love them!

I don't even know how I'm going to deal with Noah now that he has seen snow. He asks me all the time "when it gonna snow, mom?" and I have to explain that is doesn't snow in Houston. He thinks that cause it snows on Caillou that it snows everywhere! Now that God has decided to prove me wrong, that poor boy is waiting for more!

No comments: