Monday, June 22, 2009

Big Tex


These pictures almost need no explanation, because they so perfectly describe my son. If somebody said, "Tell me about your son," all I would have to do is hold these pictures up, cause they pretty much say it all.

His safari hat...
his popgun...
his Word of God sword...

all tucked into his Thomas undies that are on backwards!! I love it!!


Noah tucks everything he can into his undies as if they were a tool belt. Flashlights, toys, guns, swords, they all can stick right into the side to be pulled out a moment's notice. I don't even know what he was watching, but evidently it required this entire outfit cause he certainly didn't have it all on a few minutes before!

I got the boys each a popgun at the homeschool conference and they haven't left their side since I came home! Noah even used his so much it broke the cork in the end! And the sword is pretty funny too - when you push the button it says, "The Word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any 2 edged sword!" The kids LOVE it! It's the voice that the man uses, and then the kids try to mimic it and it's hysterical. And he INSISTS on wearing the underwear backwards. What will I ever do with this boy??

No comments: