Friday, September 30, 2011

Window fun


So the newest thing the kids love to do is play with Annie through the window.  It is extremely noisy, so we don't do it often cause I don't want them to wake Josh.  But they were just so cute playing the other morning I had to snap some pictures.  Annie has been so proud of herself finally pulling up and standing on things, so this is her favorite spot.  I love Annie in those socks and diaper.  I wasn't expecting to capture one of the cutest pictures of all time....
Oh my, could it be any cuter?  They love each other so much, it just makes my heart so happy.  :)  They really look like they are in a deep conversation. 

2 comments:

Ed and Stacey said...

I love the picture of noah and annie! Too cute.

Vicki said...

You should frame that pic. Such a tender moment!! Love it!