Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My almost good napper!



I've been SO excited these last two days, cause Noah J has surprisingly slept for over 2- 1/2 hours for each of his naps!! The first day I kept thinking he was gonna wake up any minute so I didn't take one myself. But yesterday I laid down a little bit after him and I got to take a 2 hour nap!!!!!!! It was glorious! SO today I was planning the same thing, but that darn bugger only slept for 1-1/2 hours! And I waited an hour to lay down, so I only got a measly half hour nap! Grrrr!

More pics from Kemah and Moody Gardens! Looking at these pictures I'm so stressed the boy is wearing baby blue shorts and a bright blue shirt. I didn't expect him to fall into the ocean and these were the only extra shorts that I had!

And FYI - don't ride the carousel at Kemah if you get motion sickness! I SO thought I was gonna puke - and I sat in this stationary little buggy type thing on it! It was like the world's fastest carousel!

No comments: