Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Slipping and Sliding







So can you believe I found this ultra cute Slip and Slide for only $3.74 at Target? I saw it a month ago for 8 bucks and wanted to get it since Noah is so obsessed with elephants, but I held back. And I'm glad I did! We were going to put it away and save it for next summer, but Noah J had a rough afternoon so we decided to pull it out for some fun. He really loved it! I had no idea that the water actually came out of the elephant's trunk - isn't that just too cute? Noah played for a long time and we had fun watching him. Poor kid just doesn't understand why we can't go to the pool anymore - I don't understand it either! I guess our neighborhood is just cheap! It is still incredibly hot and we would be there everyday if we could. But for now the Slip and Slide will have to work!

No comments: