Saturday, November 08, 2008

Halloween Cookies!





I don't know what I was thinking, but we decided to make Halloween cookies last week. And why, really? You see TONS of halloween cookie/cake decorating stuff, but do kids really need more sugar on Halloween? I didn't really think about it, but then Saturday morning when Noah was asking for lollipops AND cookies it kind of sunk in that it was a dumb idea. But they had fun!

I was so excited that Wyatt licked the beater and spatula. If he didn't look just like me, I might be inclined to think that Noah J isn't my own son cause he refuses to do something which I hold so dear! And to top it off, neither of them wanted to eat the ones that I iced! What kid wouldn't take a cookie with icing and sprinkles?! They take after their Daddy I guess. It's complete craziness, I tell you!

No comments: