Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tucking Daddy in!



Since Josh comes home in the morning and goes to sleep around 8, Noah J gets to tuck him in every day. Its so sweet cause Noah goes and shuts the bathroom door, tries to turn the fan on, and then climbs into bed and under the covers with him. Then if Josh is lucky he gives him kisses and lays their playing for a bit. Then I have to drag him out of the room and Noah pretends to say "night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite" but it mostly just comes out as jibber jabber. But its the sweetest thing you've ever seen.

Note: Yes, I know I have no pillowcases on, but the night before we took this pic I pulled the sheets and the quilt off to wash them and then just didn't have it in me to fully make the bed up before I went to sleep. I have since then put some on!! :-)

Big Boy Bed Update: The first 2 nights went fantastically - it took him a while to fall asleep, but then all was well. Then yesterday things started to go downhill. He didn't want to take a nap - it took us over an hour to get him to go to sleep. And then last night we were up with him for about 3 hours laying in the bed. He screams and cries at the gate until we come in and then he wants us to lay down next to him, which I'm OK with till he gets used to it, but the boy never got tired. I laid there for over an hour at one point in the dark I swear the kid never closed his eyes. And he should have been exhausted! And then today he only took a 1 hour nap, when he routinely naps for 2 hours. SO wish me luck cause I'm here with the boy all by myself tonight!

No comments: