Monday, August 20, 2007

Play-doh




A few months ago I bought Noah J some play-doh thinking that he would just love it. The boy was terrified of it! I pulled it out for him and Maddie one day and neither of them would touch it. So its just been sitting in a drawer, until this week when Noah found it. And he now has a new love!! He mostly wants me to make really big hearts, and then little tiny hearts. And then he counts how many hearts he has.

But I'm jumping ahead. The first day I pulled it out I rolled a piece into a little ball. Noah got SOOOOOO excited and started saying "coconut!!!!!!!!!". I guess he thought it looked like a coconut. So then he wanted me to make him some more. So we rolled the entire thing into balls. THen he wanted me to make a tree. It was just too funny. His grandma always draws him a coconut tree on his magnadoodle, but I had no idea he loved it so much! It was so cute I had to take a picture of him with his coconuts!

No comments: