Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Run, run as fast as you can!





So the boys and I baked gingerbread men today, and we had a great time! We make gingerbread men and hang them on our table top tree in the kitchen every year, but I kinda decided we would skip out on it this year since its already so late in the season and we just haven't had time. But then I remembered how much Noah J loved eating the extra men last year, so last night I mixed up some dough and stuck it in the fridge so we could make the cookies today. And boy was he excited!!

It was really tough for me to let go, and let him smoosh them all up, put too much flour on them, etc and just let him have fun. But I did, and he did! I cannot even tell you how much flour and cookie pieces were on my floor when we were done! And he just couldn't wait to eat them - he wanted me to blow on them when they came out of the oven so he could eat one sooner! Wyatt also thought it was great fun to chew on cookie cutters, and he always loves to watch Noah. I love the picture of Noah looking at the dough closely - he just had to have it perfectly rolled out before he would use the cookie cutter. Can you tell how proud he is?

No comments: