Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our bunny rabbits!



So we have these 2 little plastic bunny rabbits in our front flower bed under the wax ligustrum. I always swore that I would never be one of those people with figurines in their yard, but I love these. After my grandmother died we were cleaning out the back yard and found these hidden under some weeds. So I took them home and now I have them in our yard. And it makes me so happy, cause the kids absolutely love them. Noah usually gets them to himself and makes Wyatt play with a stick or something, but this time Wyatt had them all to himself. You can see that Wy thinks he should kiss/eat them, but Noah J usually has them hop around the yard and eat dirt. It makes me sad, but also happy cause I know my grandma would be thrilled that the boys love to play with them.

No comments: