Saturday, August 23, 2008

A visit from Zoë



We were so excited cause we got to meet Zoë this week! And she was just as cute as her pictures! I love this picture of Noah and Zoë cause they really were happy to be laying next to each other. That is until Noah sat back up, then accidentally laid back down on top of her. She didn't like that so much! I was also happy cause I got to hang out with Courtney and Mike, and we even went to dinner without the kiddos! Yippee!

I can't wait till next summer when they move back here! You know Noah isn't a fan of strangers (even if he's met you before), but for some reason he just loves Courtney and Mike. He keeps picking up the phone and pretends to be calling Ms. Courtney. I ask him what she has to say and he always tells me she's sick. But not Zoë . Zoë not sick. Ms. Courtney sick. What?! Crazy kid.

No comments: