Thursday, August 14, 2008

A swimming party!





I took the kiddos over the Joseph's house for their annual summer splash party this weekend, and I think Noah had the most fun he's ever had. I also think that he loves Joseph more than any other human being on this earth. He didn't stop playing from the moment we walked in to the moment we left. And you know how he's normally shy around other kids, well, it didn't seem to matter to him. As long as Joseph was close by his side he didn't care. They had so much fun. Wyatt wasn't too sure about the water at first, and he spent most of his time in the sand box. They loved playing and splashing, and then Noah also loved getting to have as many teeny tiny ice cream cones as he wanted. What a fun day! It was hot, but so worth it. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I got squirted with water so many times I decided it might be a good idea to put the camera up! ;-)

No comments: