Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun at the reservoir!


So technically these pics are a month old, but I just got them off my camera today, so they will have to do! And we took around 200 pics and I love almost all of them, so I think I will post a bunch this week cause I can't narrow down my faves!

We took the kids over to Barker Reservoir for a picnic and playtime cause it was quite possibly the most beautiful day ever! I love days where it's sunny but you can still wear long sleeves and jeans and still be comfy. We have been promising the kids a picnic there for a couple of months, so we picked Noah J up from school, got some subs, and started driving. The kids didn't eat much, but they sure did have fun.

We brought the wagon full of toys and stuff, but they really only wanted to pick up anything they could and throw it into the lake. Who knew that alone could entertain them for 2 hours? Certainly not me!

I apologize if half the pics are of the backs of their heads and stuff, but those are almost always my favorite ones. I'm one of those people who don't get rid of a single picture - that's why I'm no good at scrapbooking. I don't want to pick just 5 of the best pictures from the event - I want all 60, ya know?

Doesn't Wy look like he's gonna jump in? They almost did and I'm sure my life will be 5 minutes shorter because of the stress!

No comments: