Saturday, March 21, 2009

More haircuts



So we decided to go ahead and cut Noah's hair the same day we did Wyatt's, even though I thought it was quite possibly the worst idea ever. He had his hair cut 2 times before at the barber shop, but the 2nd time was such a fiasco I swore we'd never go back. Well, since evidently I can only cut hair 1 length, and that's super short, I thought we'd give it a shot. And he surprised us all - he did great! No freaking out or anything. I posted the pic of his boots cause he was so excited to wear them in the "fire truck." After the haircuts we took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese (or as Noah now calls it, Chunky Cheese) for the first time, which of course they loved. BUT, I don't think we'll be going back for haircuts anytime soon, cause it KILLS me to pay for it when I know I can do it. Maybe they don't look quite as nice, but it's good enough, right?

1 comment:

Mark and Corrie said...

I am so with you on cutting your boys' hair for free!! We were out with some friends today, and Mark told everyone he was sleeping with the girl who does his hair!!