Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The new Kemah!






Can I hear a shout for the new Kemah anyone? I know my boys sure gave it a huge one! Noah has been asking for Kemah since Ike, so we were super excited when they started advertising that it was back. Noah saw those commercials and we just knew we had to plan a trip ASAP. And luckily, Josh had his last Saturday off so we were able to go as a family, instead of the kids just going with G&G.

Wyatt was super thrilled by the new double decker carousel, and I think Noah's favorite part was his good old airplanes. Lots of fun was had by all!

I love the picture of Wyatt with the fork - he was eating all of the olives out of the salad. Who would have thought?? I've got more pics but am out of time! We're leaving in the morning for Thomas, so I better go finish the last minute stuff!

No comments: