Friday, February 18, 2011

My little Valentines!!

Couldn't you just eat them up??   I'm a bit obsessed with them!!  Not the cupcakes, but my boys.  I just love a holiday that lets you tell those that are the most important to you how much you love them.  Of course that means all three of my boys and my precious little muffin get showered with affection! 
We were kind of a mess last week, but we managed to plan a little get together with a couple of other homeschooling families at the park.  We were super excited that some of our new friends from First Class came too!  We had punch and cupcakes, and then exchanged valentines.  It was a big hit!  Although after all my hard work of scratch made cupcakes and icing, Noah didn't like them.  :(  You know, the exact same cake I always make him and he scarfs down?  Yeah, that's the one he now doesn't like.  Ahhh, the joy of parenting a picky eater!! :)

No comments: