Saturday, February 11, 2012

Little lady!


 Ack!!!  I can't believe it has been over a month since I have blogged anything!  I was waiting for Josh to edit the Christmas pics and that never happened, so I just got out of practice I guess.  Now I have to make up for it my blogging a ton this week.  Too many memories that are already slipping away!

Josh and the boys went to the car show a few weeks back so Annie and I had some nice girly time at home.  I was sure it was time for her first pedicure, and she agreed!  I was a bit nervous that she would run off and make a mess but I just put a blanket out in the chair and she sat there for 30 minutes.  Yup, 30 straight minutes.  She was tickled pink!!  Once they were dry and she got to walk around she would stop, pull up her dress,and lean over as far as she could without falling to peek at them.  And then of course she immediately showed them off to Daddy and brothers when they got home. 

It is hard for me to believe how different she is than her brothers.  She has opinions about things at this age that the boys could have cared less about.  She LOVES shoes and constantly brings me some for her to put on.  She has favorites that she requests more than others.  So funny!

No comments: