Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My birthday boy!


I know I say this every year but I just cannot believe this big old kid is my first little baby! He is growing up so quickly it is really hard to comprehend.  And of course now that he is 9 he keeps reminding me he is "halfway to adult!!"  Ack!  It is really just beyond belief that half my time with him as my own is already gone.  OK, before I get super sappy and cry I just wanted to share his shiny little face on his birthday at the library.  I love that he begged to get to go to the library for his birthday.  This boy LOVES books! 

The rest of the gang was there too.  This is how Wyatt likes to behave at the library.


And this is how Miss Priss likes to sit and wait on her bubbas.  Isn't she hysterical with her legs and arms crossed so casually?  She is just so over the top girly all the time.  Love it!

No comments: