Friday, July 06, 2007

4th of July!







Shockingly, Noah J just LOVED doing fireworks this year! Since the Guadalajara incident he has been terribly scared of any loud noise, so we really thought he would hate the fireworks. But he was SO happy watching them - saying "pretty!" each time one exploded. He also had tons of fun hanging out with G&G, Granny, Uncle Aaron, Aunt Christy, Joseph, and even Mr. John and Ms. Sara came with Maddie.

We tried to take a nice family photo in our matching shirts, but Noah J would have nothing to do with it. We had only been there 5 minutes when he was already covered in mud. I told Josh we're gonna wear them again and take a picture - he thinks that is absurd, but I think its a great idea! Hey, we spent 20 bucks on matching shirts and by golly we're gonna have a picture in them!

Check out my flag cake - I'm so proud of it! It was huge so half of it is still in my fridge, but Noah J is more than happy to eat the leftovers! :)

No comments: