Friday, July 13, 2007

Tummy time



I was just writing to a friend about how much both of my boys have hated tummy time. Noah cried so much and it didn't seem to really make a difference. He developed just as quickly as people who's kids stayed on their belly half the day. SO my feeling with this one has been that if he doesn't like it then he doesn't have to do it. The first few times we did it he freaked out, so I just stopped. Well after writing about it I decided to give it another shot. And look - the kid loved it. He pushed right up and looked around, and even smiled. I think he doesn't mind it cause I let him sleep on his stomach so much (GASP! You do a lot of things with the 2nd baby that you never would have done with the first!). Look at his chubby little fists - aren't they too adorable?

No comments: