Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm just hanging with my dad!



Here are two of my favorite boys watching the Super Bowl together. Noah was so excited that we filled our plates and brought them in the living room to eat. We were supposed to go to my parents, but my mom got sick so we had an impromptu watching party here at home, just the 4 of us. I made some Baked Potato Dip (sooo good) and we tried Rachael Ray's Buffalo Chicken Pizza on some homemade whole wheat pizza dough. Both of them were SO delicious. OF course Noah's favorite part was the chips! We NEVER have chips at home so its a big deal. Wyatt also got a special treat - instead of Cheerios as his appetizer he got peach stars!! Mmmm!

Noah was just a Daddy's boy tonight. As soon as Josh sat on the floor Noah ran and got his plate and his cup and sat down right next to him and copied everything Josh did. And he repeatedly proclaimed "Gig 'em, Aggies!" He just doesn't understand that there are other football teams other than the Aggies. It makes us laugh! We had a great night with our sweet boys!

No comments: