Monday, February 04, 2008

My little scoundrel!






I don't know why, but there is nothing cuter in the world than the first time you go into your little ones room and they greet you sitting up! It doesn't seem like a big accomplishment, but when they have been on their back every single time they get up for 9 months, and then all of a sudden they are sitting up like a big boy, its just so adorable! So of course I ran and got my camera to take some pics of my little Wy. He's growing up so quickly! He was so incredibly proud of himself that he was just sitting their screaming and smiling and flapping his arms up and down. As soon as Noah heard all of the commotion he had to come join in the fun, which only made Wyatt happier. My sweet boys! I love love love the picture of Wy with his hand/arm up to his mouth. Its just so sweet it makes my heart hurt. I look at it and it just brings tears to my eyes cause I love that little boy so much. I know this will be one of the things I always remember about Wy being a baby - he always has the back of his hand/arm to his mouth to hold in his passy or just to rub his face. I love it.

Oh yeah, and for a little time warp, click here to see Noah J in the same onesie. Craziness!!!

No comments: