Sunday, February 03, 2008

Joseph's birthday!






OK, so these are from weeks ago, but I finally downloaded them so now I'm sharing them with you. Joseph had his birthday party at the Little Gym, so the boys had tons of fun playing with all of the equipment. Noah had a blast, but had a really difficult time when Joe opened his presents. He just didn't understand why they weren't for him! And you know how he is about sharing! I have no clue what we were thinking, but we didn't set the camera to action shots, so most of the pics came out blurry. Here are a handful of the best ones. Check out Wyatt on those bars! A gymnast in the making, I think! ;) You can see how tuckered/stressed Noah was by the end of the party in that last picture. He looks so depressed about the toys it makes me laugh!

No comments: