Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's official!

As of our doctor's appointment today, we are certain this little girl is a Marlatt!!  Her large head was medically diagnosed! ;)

This past week I was really noticing that I maybe her head was getting really  big.  Kind of Noah J big.  But when you see them all day every day it is really hard to tell.  But then I met this woman with a 5 month old baby and I was SHOCKED to see how tiny her head was.  And the more I thought about it, the more I realized that her head was probably normal and Annie muffin is the large one!  Sure enough, today at her 4 month check up her head was in the 92%!!!  I *think* that might be higher than what Noah was.  But it seems to be differently shaped, so I guess that's why I don't notice it as much.

So at about 4-1/2 months she measured in with a 17" head, 23.7" length, and 13 lb 1 oz for her weight.  The exciting news is that her weight and length finally lined up with each other!  Of course, we thought that would happen because she gained so much weight, but it kind of happened more cause she hardly grew in length the last two months!!  She really appears to have pudged up, so we were shocked she was only 13 pounds, so the slowing of length certainly made her visually look larger.  So she is right about 25th percentile for length and weight, and then 92nd for head!!!  :)  OH, the joy of the Marlatt dome!

No comments: