Saturday, January 15, 2011

My love bugs!

There isn't really any story to go with these pictures, but I just adore them.  Josh was messing around with the camera and got these shots of the kids while they were lounging about in the morning.  I LOVE sleepy mornings just hanging out with these kiddos snuggling on the couch.
Doesn't he just still look sleepy in this one?  I love those sleepy little eyes.
Noah was not so keen on being Josh's subject.

When I look at pictures like these I start to get so sad sometimes, cause they are just growing up so quickly.  If kids do anything for you, they sure help you realize how quickly this life flies by.  It always puts renewed purpose in my heart to spend as much time as possible with these angels before they are not mine to love anymore. :)

No comments: