Wednesday, June 08, 2011

9 months old!

Can you even believe our precious little angel is 9 months old?  We can't either.  But I have to say that she is staying so very babyish I love it!  Love it, folks!


She went for her check-up today and the doc confirmed that she is precious and adorable!  ;)  She was 27.25" long, 17 lbs 3 oz, and had an 18" head circumference.  So that makes her 40% for height and 20% for weight.  She didn't say but I'm sure she is at the top of the charts for her head!  She is definitely "gifted of dome" as we like to say.  She is still nowhere near crawling and has no interest in pulling up or anything of the sort.  We are very happy to let her stay a baby as long as she wants!  I'm definitely not ready to have to sweep my floors regularly!!

 She also happens to have some sort of stomach bug, so we were glad we brought her in today for the check-up.  We tried to give her some pedialite tonight but she was just more interested in chewing on the cup.  The doc also said we should try giving her some yogurt so we can start to get an idea of how she will transition to milk.  Ummmmmm,  I think we know it is not going to go well. But we'll give it a shot.  Maybe that other reaction wasn't due to milk but just the type of formula?  I guess we'll see!

Now I know we have 2 other kids, but Annie has been so very special to us.  Before she was born we were feeling so very tired.  Tired and exhausted dealing with the life of staying home with 2 little boys.  But Annie has been the breath of fresh air all of us needed.  Sent straight from God.  He knew exactly what we needed.  What I needed.  What Josh needed.  What the boys needed.  I just can't explain the ways we have seen the boys grow in tenderness and as caregivers since she has been born.  She brought the laughter back to our house, and we couldn't be happier with our angel girl.  Especially now that it is certain she will be our last.  We love you Annie Rose!!

No comments: