Thursday, June 02, 2011

Milk!

So do you see all the little bumps all over Annie's head?  Well that is what happened as we started switching this girl to milk based formula.  Can you believe that?  And then she got it really bad between her eyes and it started to get read and flaky.  Just maddening!  I really thought we were finished with the out of control skin business.  So we have gotten her back on Alimentum and it has pretty much gone away, although it has taken over a month.  I'm starting to get nervous about the transition to milk in a few months!  I don't want to have to go soy!  OK, that's it - just random thoughts I wanted to get down on paper.  Well, at least digital paper.  Although one day when I have a few hundred extra dollars I really will get this blog printed! :)

No comments: