Friday, May 24, 2013

Love Notes from Wy


So yesterday afternoon I was in the shower and Wyatt came in to tell me that when I got out he left me a surprise in my bedroom.  So I go to check it out and this is what I found.  :)  Could he be any more precious?  I saw him in his room earlier with the pipe cleaners but didn't think much about it.  Josh and I always say that his wife is going to be showered with little gifts and love notes.  He is constantly finding me sweet, little things and writing me messages and notes all over the house.  And this is my sweet boy who cries when he thinks about leaving our house... I am constantly having to assure him that he can live with me for as long as he wants. He's always telling me, "Love you more than the sun, stars, and moon!"  Right back at ya little boy!!

No comments: