Monday, May 13, 2013

Noah turns eight!


So hard to believe this little guy has been around for 8 years!  Although my memory is starting to get a little fuzzy and I've almost forgotten what a difficult little babe he was! :)   Sometimes I remember but it all seems a bit rosier now that I am watching him grow up.  He asked me the other day if I was sad he was getting so big and I told him just a little bit and he told me, "Don't worry, I'll let you hug me even when I'm grown."  So, so sweet.




The morning started off with name pancakes, cards, and gifts.  Luckily by now Annie had the routine down and there were no tears.  Wyatt got him a train he has been wanting and Annie got him one of those rubbery splat ball things.  You can see he was thrilled with both!

He even needed to show off his muscles to us... I'm pretty sure he thought they got bigger like Wyatt, LOL!




We had the whole family, along with Sara, Maddie and Emma over for dinner again.  Noah picked the menu and it was identical to Wyatt's (of course) except he insisted on also having pretzel sticks and Cherry Coke.  And of course cake and the opening of gifts!  He was thrilled with everything.  They were so happy to get so much of the stuff from their birthday buckets at Learning Express.  And even happier to get to hang out with his BFFs! 


No comments: