Monday, March 14, 2011

Our little angel


We took Annie for her 6 month check-up, and she is doing great!  We were so surprised that she only gained 12 ounces in the last 2 months!  She is so exhausting with her no weight gain.  She is so much tinier than the boys were at this age!  Her stats were:

6 MONTHS
Weight: 14 lbs 12.5 oz
Length: 26"
Head: 17 1/4

We looked back at when Wyatt was 6 months old and were kind of surprised at how much farther ahead he was!  Especially at how well Wyatt was sitting.  But to my surprise when we sat Annie up on the carpet she just sat there happy as a lark.  She eventually fell over, but I was still so way impressed with her, and had NO idea she could do that.  I guess that's what happens with the 3rd baby?  I think not having carpet is also a big part of it.  We spend so much time on the hard laminate or tile that I don't want her to get hurt, so we just never sit her up.  I've been making a real effort to practice with her since we went to her check-up. :)

But she still has not teeth, and is definitely not thinking about crawling.  She hates tummy time, so I think it will be a while till she decides to experiment in that area!  It is just so fitting for her sweet little personality, though.  Love this little girl.

No comments: