Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break 2011: Day two!


Aren't these just the cutest little wolf pup ears?  They got them with their lunch and I'm a bit obsessed with them.  I want them to wear them more than they want to.  Cause it is CUTE!  Serious cute.

Day two consisted of more and more and more water!!  The adults were pretty sick of it, but the kids could have stayed all day.  Which we pretty much did.
I love these kids jumping into the water.  Don't they look like they are jumping off into the great unknown?  Well, it's about 12 inches of water.  But they were sure proud of themselves. :)

  We stayed until late in the afternoon when we drove over to Alvarado to spend the night.  We had a slight problem during our drive, and I was so crazy that I didn't get any pictures of it.  So Annie had some sort of tummy bug the week of the trip, so her poop was all kinds of crazy.  So we're stuck in traffic in Ft. Worth and I start smelling something horrible.  But I wasn't concerned.  She always poops as soon as we get into the car.  But it was REALLY stinky.  So when we get to the hotel I got out and discovered the most horrible thing ever.  A baby COVERED in poop.  In her car seat.  On vacation.  In a hotel.  How on earth do you even begin to clean that up????  It was a nightmare.  We must have used ten thousand wipes and then threw her into the bathtub.  And all we could clean her seat with was wipes.  DISGUSTING!  Oh, Annie.  I guess every child has to their one really bad poop incident, right?

We went to the kids favorite restaurant, Red Lobster.  Evidently it is quite the popular place to eat in Burleson cause it was crowded,  but we were all happy to get normal food after the junky food at the lodge.  We went back to the hotel and got into our new adorable dino jammies and played with their new surprise lego sticker books, which I also forgot to photograph.    I guess I fell down on the job!  By this point I was really ready to go home, though! :)

No comments: