Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bracken Store Cafe


So after our strenuous hike we headed off to the Bracken Store Cafe for lunch.  Do you watch The Daytripper?  I kind of have an obsession with it.  I love it!  And so do the kids.  So when they did an episode about Natural Bridge Caverns we all sat down to watch it at my parents house.  And they went to lunch at the Bracken Store, so the kiddos insisted we do too.  And we weren't sad about it!  From the outside it looks a little unassuming...

But the inside was fun and the food was so yummy!  It was our first carbs in months too, so I guess that didn't hurt!  :)  Josh snapped a few pics inside cause the boys wanted him to take a pic of every single thing....







Annie loved it too....

That is until we took something away.....
I tell you this girl has the worst temper of all my kids!  I never thought any baby could get as angry as Noah did when he was this age, but Annie definitely takes the cake!

And on the way out my dad was being nosy and got jealous of this guys "exterior illumination" he had in the back of his truck!  My dad is so funny we had to take a pic of it so I don't ever forget my dad's craziness!!

After eating we headed into town to find our hotel on the River Walk!

No comments: