Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tower of the Americas

After the zoo we went for a visit to Tower of the Americas.  This was, without a doubt, the most terrifying part of our trip!  I don't know what I was thinking when I suggested it.  The fun part was the 4D movie.  It was the best 4D show we have seen.... the kids really loved it.  After the movie we headed up.  And then up some more.  It was crazy high!!  I get a little bit stressed to go to the top of the slides at the park, so you can imagine how I felt up there!  It was actually much worse than I thought it would be.  Check out the view from the top...

Of course there had to be a picture of the Drury Plaza!!  I think what was so bad about it was that it felt like the floor was not level... like it was leaning towards the glass.  It was awful.  I would not even go outside... Josh and my dad had to take the boys.  They LOVED how the wind was blowing their hair.






I will not be doing that again.  The boys said it was their favorite part of our trip to San Antonio.  I am at least proud that I made it up there.  My mom stayed down below to watch Annie.  She was happy to volunteer!  Not that I'm calling her a scaredy cat or anything.  :)

No comments: