Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Children's Museum






On Tuesday we took Noah J to the Children's Museum and he had a blast!! I took my students there last year, and I didn't really think there would be much for him to do, but to my surprise they have this 0-2 room full of cool stuff for toddlers. Noah really liked playing with the world's largest light switch, a teeny baby sized door, driving a car, and looking at us through weird bubbles. We can't wait to go back this summer!

And to top it all off, Noah had his first Freebird's burrito. I think his favorite part was the tin foil!! Oh yeah, he also really liked the little footies that we had to wear - you can see Josh's in the pic with the car. He thought they were cool!!

1 comment:

bdogg_mcgee said...

Everyone should have Freebird's!!

You know they'r building one at Willowbrook? Over at 1960 and Cutten....

I loved The Children's Museum as a kid--especially the pioneer room. :) Of course, I don't know if they still have that, since I visited there, oh, about 20 years ago (yipe!) but that place is still cool!