Tuesday, May 30, 2006

One Exhausted Boy!

I can't believe I didn't take pictures today! Sorry for the boring, text-only post.

Noah had tons of fun today playing with his friend Adeline. Which means Momma got to have fun playing with her friend, too! Yeah! At one point they were both in my lap together, being super cute and touching each other's faces. I don't normally get one cuddle bug, none the less two!! :)

They played for so long Noah J was just exhausted and finally went down for his nap at around 3:15. The boy didn't wake up until 6:15!!!!!!! That's right, he slept for 3 hours!!!!!!!! I don't think he's ever done that. WSo of course he couldn't go to sleep at 7:20 like normal, so he got to stay up late and we had tons of fun. We even went to Wal-Mart to get a new phone battery at 7:00 at night! I don't even remember the last time I went to a store at night. It was a grand adventure! Then we came home and watched Last Comic Standing and didn't got to bed until 9:00!!!! He's such a sweet little bug - I like it when he stays up late cause he gets super cuddly!!

No comments: