Monday, May 08, 2006

The Swimming Pool




So, I'm finally posting about the swimming pool. HE HATED IT!! For about 2 weeks now he has been deathly afraid of the bathtub, so it didn't exactly come as a surprise. Yes, the child who used to squeal with excitement as soon as you turned the water on now panics and cries as soon as his feet touch the water. We put his Nemo ball in the pool and he liked how it floated, but still just pulled on Daddy to get out.

Of course, he headed straight for the water hose and had a grand time playing with that. And then he pooped in his swim trunks - try cleaning poop out of that mesh!!! What a mess!! But he deserves some diaper free time, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont even think I want to imagine poop in mesh, thank you for the graphic picture in my head. I'm so happy for the new blogs! I felt like I was missing a part of my day. Is the party a swim party? I got a rockin new Dora the Explorer swim suit I want to break in!