Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter pics - too many to choose from!!

I just had too many pictures and I couldn't pick which ones to post, so sorry there are so many! I know none of them are great cause he refuses to look at the camera lately, but his Daddy and I love them anyways!

Josh had to work today, so we just hunted eggs and played with the Easter basket this morning. Some of you might be wondering why the basket is outside, but Josh and I just realized we had different traditions this weekend. Friday night I was talking about hiding the basket in the yard and Josh was totally freaked - he told me you only hide the eggs. I thought everybody in the whole wide world hid the basket too - but evidently its just my nutso family! And Noah liked it cause he could scoop dirt onto the bunny and into the basket!

Then my mom was sweet enough to have an early lunch for all of us which Josh got to scarf down and then had to leave. :-( But lunch was delicious, as usual, and then Noah had some fun playing with his basket Grandma and Grandpa got him and then hunting for eggs on the hill. Well, there wasn't so much egg hunting as there was playing in the dirt.

Here's an explanation of the pictures:

Hmmm, if I bang these two eggs together I wonder what will happen....

Oh my goodness, are those Cheerios???

Oh yeah, Cherrios............

Using the egg half to dig a hole in the flowerbed...
Finally discovering the basket....

Looking at Momma angrily cause my bunny cup is empty...

No comments: