Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sorry, no new pictures...

I can't believe I didn't take any pictures today, but I wanted to! By the time I get the camera he has usually stopped whatever he was doing, and if he hasn't, then he stops to try and grab the camera! So I'll just have to write about his cuteness today!

Since Joseph was here today I have to come up with as many activities as I can that are not in the livingroom or kitchen - you know if he sees Joseph asleep in the swing then he must go pull his feet and take his blanket. So I decided to dust the furniture in his room - do you have any idea how many teensy little places there are to dust on a crib, changing table, glider, and bookcases? I really think most of it isn't dust - its baby powder! You know the way I put it on it gets everywhere!! The first day we brought him home I put some on him and sprayed so much out that he started coughing - a little 5 day old baby! Anyways, I digress, while I'm dusting he was just crawling around being nosy and he stood at the edge of his bed, reached his arm through a slat, and turned the music on his toy on - then he crawled away and started playing. Well, it automatically turns off after about 5 minutes, and the moment it did he stopped, crawled over, and turned it back on. He did this 4 more times!!! It surprised me so much - I always thought when he turned the music on that it was by accident (the button is right next to some others that make the fish move), but evidently he thinks it has some pretty cool jams! Josh thinks it sounds like the soundtrack to a bad European movie......

No comments: